Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look, a map!

Okay, this is kind of a small picture but if you're really curious you can just type "La Marsa, Tunisia" into google maps and you'll find a similar image.  This is the Sidi Bou Said portion of the La Marsa map and the places on the map are cool beacause they're actual places where I've been.  For example, the harbor we accidently walked by Saturday night after we viewed it earlier that evening and the place with the steps in Sidi Bou Said is a place we've had incredible mint tea and hookah.  The table on the right when walking up the stairs hosts a perfect view when the sun is setting.. overlooking both the ocean and the city of Tunis.  I suppose the best purpose of this picture is the adventure we went on Saturday night.  Basically we ended up hiking down from where the picture of the place with the stairs is all the way to the white portion (rocks) in the middle of the map next to the ocean and then around to the harbour with the boats and then back around to the left and up to where we started.  It was quite beautiful though.  

Okay, I feel like I've over-posted today but I couldn't help it when I found this on google maps thanks to a friend.  

Hope all is well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment