Thursday, February 19, 2009

Short and sweet.

I just wanted to put it out there that I love my host fam.  Things have calmed down now that it's more than a week after the baby was born and the party (kind of like a baby shower) has passed.  I really enjoy being with just the (now) four of us.  They're really really awesome people, so welcoming, so calm but energized at the same time.  I really enjoy them and am very thankful that they're my host parents.  I'm posting a little pic (the only one I could find so far for some reason) of them.  Okay, that is all.    

(this is my host dad on the far left, my host mom next to him and the guy is Toney, who is my host "cousin" and also on my program and lives right below me which is awesome.. this is on his birthday about a week ago)



C'est bonne!

No comments:

Post a Comment