Tuesday, February 10, 2009

They do what with their toilet paper?

Okay, so now that we're all living with host families we've discovered a few different practices (most of which are in the bathroom) and I decided I'd share them.. 

-The toilet paper (if you use it) goes in a trash can in the bathroom.  Typically toilet paper isn't used.  
-Instead of toilet paper people traditionally wash themselves in a biday
-Do NOT put anything down the toilet.. NOTHING except for liquid
-Shower heads do not usually go on the wall.. usually they just kind of go on the faucet thing in the shower.  
-If you go to bed with wet hair then the bad spirits are going to get you 
-Luckily just about everything is better with harissa
-Also, bread is the main component for most meals... but it's fresh
-The fruit is always amazing

I can't really think of anything else right now but it has also only been two days.  I'm sure we'll realize many new and different practices.. 


2 comments:

  1. So you can't use toliet paper, but the fruit is good, so who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you aren't spending tooooo much time in the bathroom ;) haha

    ReplyDelete