skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sarah in Tunisia
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
MY HOST MOM IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE HER BABY TODAY!!!
..it's going to be a baby girl and I'm so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Mailing Address In Tunisia
Sarah Hogan
c/o CEMAT:
Impasse Menabria
Tunis 1000
TUNISIA
My Contact on Skype
sarah.hogan07
Time Difference
The time in Tunis is 5 hours ahead of United States' Eastern Time
Tunisia
I'll be located around the capital of Tunis which is on the Gulf of Tunisia (the left side of the dip in the north.. / the upper right area of the country)...
Links to sites about Tunisia:
Tunisia Globe (Tunisian News)
alJazeera Magazine
CEMAT (Our "center" where we'll be studying)
Everything you'd want to know about time/date/weather in Tunisia
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
▼
February
(9)
Boukornine
Short and sweet.
Two weeks already.. really??
MY HOST MOM IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE HER BABY TODAY!!! ...
Look, a map!
They do what with their toilet paper?
Update!
I'm here!
I'm here!
►
January
(1)
Sarah Hogan
Tunis, Tunisia
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment